Q. Who can make an interlibrary loan request?


Qualified borrowers can make interlibrary loan requests through the ILLiad portal. Qualified borrowers include: 

  • Current Mines students, faculty, and staff 
  • Current Arthur Lakes Library members (Fees may apply) 
  • Mines Alumni Association (CSMAA) members who are residents of Colorado and hold a Mines Library Card (Fees may apply) 


Non-Qualified borrowers can also make interlibrary loan requests, though fees and sales tax may apply. 

  • Please email your request to libbor@mines.edu 
  • Delivery is via U. S. Postal Service (free) or Federal Express (additional charges apply)
  • Last Updated Aug 08, 2019
  • Views 23
  • Answered By Amy Hitchner

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0