Q. How to become a member of the library?
Student, staff, and faculty automatically get a free account as long as they are enrolled or employed at Mines.
To become a member of the library, you must apply at the library front desk with proof of residency in Colorado, identity, and (if applicable) proof of reciprocal membership status. Please note, this membership does not give you off-site access to online databases. All memberships are valid for one year.
- Individual - $45 (1 member)
- Corporate - $100 (1-5 members)
- Corporate - $500 (6-25 members)
- Corporate - $1000 (26+ members)
- Reciporal - FREE
- CSU, CU (Boulder, Denver), UNC, DU, MSU, Community College of Denver, University of Wyoming, Red Rocks Community College, Regis University
- Denver Public Library
- Colorado Geological Survey, Colorado State Division of Water Resources, US Bureau of Reclamation, US Dept. of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service, US Environmental Protection Agency, National Park Service Library, US Forest Service, Minerals and Geology Management
- Alumni - FREE
Please contact the Circulation Manager through Ask a Librarian or email@example.com if you have any questions.