Q. Can you give me permission to use a figure from a Mines graduate student's thesis?


We don't hold copyrights to our graduate students' theses and dissertations--this means that we cannot give you this permission.

Copyright of the original work is retained by the author, so any intellectual property permission should be directed first to that person. You may be able to get contact information for the author from their department; our departments' contacts information is on the Mines website.

  • Last Updated Apr 18, 2018
  • Views 8
  • Answered By Lisa Dunn

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0