Q. How do i get access to an article?
1st: Determine if the campus has access to the article.
- Search for the journal's title in our library catalog. If you find it, see if it's available as a print or e-journal.
- Confirm that the journal's subscription dates cover the year that includes your article.
- E-journal? Follow the link to your article. (Remember, you must be on the campus network to access most of our e-journals, etc.)
- (Sometimes you can successfully find an article in the catalog by using article's title.)
2nd: If the campus doesn't have access to your article, request it via ILLiad form.
- See Interlibrary Loan for more information.
3rd: Need help? Ask a Librarian.
Was this helpful? 0 0